Friday, June 5, 2009

3 ov a kind


So the blog 3ofakind name was taken, so that's why you get the ov! But I thought I'd start a new blog for the boys and I as we venture out in our new life together with just the 3 of us! So much has happened since my old blog!

Carter turned 7 May 9th! Yep! 7!! He is getting so big and is about to finish up the first grade! He is super excited to go into second grade! His baseball team went undefeated this year in the pee wee league for Riverton! He loves baseball and is getting so good! It is so much fun to watch him play and grow into a little baseball player! There's nothing like spending your summer nights at a ball park!!

Gunner is still as busy as can be! He played his first year of teeball this year and semi like it! He liked the idea of it but to actually play, well that's a different story!! Gunner loves to keep me on my toes! He is constantly on the move and causing some sort of destruction from one place to the next! He loves to swing and play in the sand box!

I am still working at Sportsmans and quickly realizing that it was much more fun working there when it was a "part time" job! But I love the people I work with and what I do so it will have to do until my dream job pops up! Whatever that may be! My parents and I are currently in the process of trying to find a place for the boys and I and we are (hopefully) close to that!

I am so lucky to have such great family and friends who are always there for me when I need them! Thank you to everyones continued love and support through this crazy time!!

Hope you're all doing great! I've missed the blogging world!!

Meg and Boys

3 comments:

  1. Cute new blog! There must be a long story behind your CRAZY times right now. I hope all is well! Sorry I didn't make it to Vicki's retirement party! How did it go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you have started up a new blog! I can't believe you have a seven year old! Kempton turns four in a week. I can't believe how fast they grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's get together soon, with everyone!

    ReplyDelete